Saturday, June 20, 2009

What the fuck man. I'm boring myself with these posts *laughter* Methinks it is back to being fandomy. And yes I just used a made up word.

So to remedy this:


When is Star Trek coming out on video... heh, showing my age there... rather DVD? Honestly, while I really wasn't *loving* the movie, there were some parts that I'd like to see again. *coughs* I don't think I need to elaborate on that. I'd rather download a good copy rather than spend money on it *IF* there aren't good dvd extras, or eggs to be had.

I'm personally sick of watching fan vids and icons and gifs being made from those horrible torrent downloads where the picture's crappy and the tops of their heads are cut off. And *everyone* is using it! So I suppose I'm not only waiting for a good copy for me, but for all the vidders and iconers out there. Get a good source material!


Mood: : Bored

No comments:

Post a Comment