Monday, June 22, 2009

A little love?

for Sendhil?






OH YEAH!



I feel kind of awkward using him in my new fic, but I am captivated by his dark looks. I love the curly hair. He's quite beautiful. Actually.






And of course I love this pairing. Lookit them researching the Kama Sutra online together. I don't see why Mohinder wouldn't sleep with Sylar. All that hate and angst and passion. I mean, Elle slept with Sylar and really looked to have a crush on him and Sylar killed *her* father. So, killing the dad thing really shouldn't stand in the way of some hot hate/love sex. Mohinder would eat it up. He's so repressed and needy and nearly emo. I'm sure he was all broken up after watching them burn Sylar's body at the end of the third season. He went home to cry :) *sniffles*

And what was it with Mohinder and Sylar getting zapped by those tranq darts things? Where they could grab at the wounds and cry out and collapse or in Sylar's case, get really mad and destroy everyone in the room. Well, my lust for pretty Sylar being damaged was slaked because it seemed the only way to put him down was to stab him in this particular place in the back of his head. Guess how many times that was attempted from the back so that all we got was Sylar's big eyed surprised/pained look, a quick sucking intake of breath? Lots. Yes! It seemed that people just liked jamming things hard into Sylar from behind. ;)

Yay.






Mood: : Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment