Monday, June 22, 2009

Oh man... just when we had a good thing

Right, so there sounds like there is a Star Trek sequel in the works and I'm fine with that. More than fine, actually. As long as I get to see Zoe's hot ass and the cuteness that is QUINTOOOOOOOOOO! I'm all for it :D

But, what's this I hear about a love triangle between Spock Uhura Kirk???

You mean I have to go from this yumminess and twosomeness:





to add this smary faced joker? God I can't stand him. I really can't stand him and I hated his Kirk. What a way to destroy a character that I loved, man. Screw you and your ugly face. *stabs*





I will be mightly upset if Uhura manages to lose her mind and fall under Kirk's spell. Unless some Ponn Farr-ed Spock tenderizes his ass in an attempt to get her back. *laughs*

*thinks about that a moment*

Man, I would love to see that. The scene where Spock beats on him in the first movie really made my day!


Actually there is an LJ-er who's writing a threesome of sorts with them and she is totally making me love nuKirk, I'm sorry to say. I even told her that. She makes him much more human and tolerable. Unfortunately they didn't do that for him in the film.

It makes me think, would I like and root for Sylar and all his emo, head-cuttiness if he wasn't attractive? Heck no. But, that was the point of casting an attractive man in that role. You love to hate him. Then fuck him.

Oh Mohinder!? There's some work for you to do ;)


Mood: : Bzuh?

No comments:

Post a Comment