Thursday, October 1, 2009

Today is DAY THIRTY ONE! I went one whole month without eating junkfood. I have had some craving here and there along the way, but nothing that I expected. In the beginning I atisfied it with peanut butter and honey sandwiches and then after a while, I wasn't craving much. Lately I've been eating granola mixes, like blueberry granola that has all pronouncable things in it. No dimethlyklajkeptrausmiehonsnm and color no. 666. I get it from Wegmans, so essentially it's got rolled oats, rice flower, different seeds and milled cane sugar, which of course, sugar is in nearly everything, but what I was concerned with were all of the cupcakes, candy bars, chips soda, etc that I was consuming. I'm not worried about the little bit that I put in my coffee or what's in pasta and bread.

Oh and noticed this morning that I'm loosing my little Bhudha belly. I'm not sorry to see it go. Well, I'm in no way obsessed with my weight. I think I'm just fine and slim, but I just noticed that it doesn't stick out as far anymore. Well, considering I wasn't flooding my system with junk for 31 days, that would affect it. Yeah. so I don't know what my plans will be for the next month. I guess I'll just keep going, maybe pick something else to give up for the next month in addition to this. I don't have that many other vices. Maybe I can try to keep my bedroom clean for an entire month. I can go a week, but then laundry gets out of hand and then everything ends up on the floor. Maybe some storage containers for under the bed will help, little containers around my desk to throw odds and ends in. That should help organize this place. So I'll have to pick up some things from the store then to help out tomorrow.

Anyway, on a lighter note:




No comments:

Post a Comment