Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wicked Wednesday

Man oh man! Heroes last night was intense! I was really pleasead with how it turned out although some of the storylines were a bit... out there. It concentrated mostly on Matt/Sylar and Claire and Peter. Noah showed up here and there looking sexy, but that was about it from the main cast. Still no Mohinder, no Angela, no Nathan. Not that I'm really looking for them, but still. The cast has been weeded down severely and maybe that's good, because they're got this new "villan" that they need to develop, so they've got to spend time on doing that. I think Samuel can be likable and can also be hated. If they do him correctly, he can garner a lot of sympathy while he does dastardly things. For example, he showed up at some woman's house asking to look around at the carriage house where he'd grown up and she essentially told him to get lost. I mean, come on! Strange man showing up at your house at night while you're having a dinner party, asking to look around on your property? I'd say no, as well. Well, Samuel didn't take too kindly to that and totally created a sinkhole to demolish the house. Crazy! I didn't feel one way or another about it honestly. It was just something that happened.

With the deaf woman, I think she could be likable as well, but... then again, she can be annoying. If she were a black woman, I'd be all over it. OMG. So all over it. But she's some typical looking white blonde (the writers fap to blondes apparently) so, I'm neither one way or another on her. They're setting it up kind of sickeningly sweet so that Peter can fall for her.

Peter... I used to really like him. Now he's just kind of smarmy. He lost some of that earnest sweetness. That may be on purpose, that may be from the laziness of the writers, but I'd noticed it right away the first time he opened his mouth. I never remembered him being that ... distasteful. Meh...

Sylar... Much better this week than last. While he was still a bit over dramatic, I still liked him. He was looking a bit rough around the edges this time, which makes me think that over time he might start to deterioriate. Last week his hair was nice and neat, shaved etc. This week, he looked like he's spent three weeks on a park bench! Dunno. Well at least he made Matt use his powers, and now they can begin the hunt for his body. Matt is likable, but enough of him. I've had enough.


I liveblogged it with my RPG partner, which really made it fun. We were totally yelling out the same thing at the same time which was too funny. We plan to do it next week. Something to look forward to. And the RPG is going swimmingly. I'm totally loving it.

There's no new news about The Losers, which is like, what? But it's still Zoe Week!





No comments:

Post a Comment