Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Running again

Well, I made it back to the gym this afternoon. I did feel it in my shins again, but that's only because I was going faster than I should have. I know I should take it easy, but... have to talk to the brain. So now I'm doing the "from couch to 5K" running plan. I'm pretty thrilled about it, so let's see if I can go about it without hurting myself. That's always a plus. Mmm... I want to watch "The Company". I think I downloaded it a while back, now I have to dig it up or join it or something. I'm feeling an itch to join a dance class. I think it would be pretty fun and a good way to get into shape.

Ballet? Jazz? Hm, I don't know.

Anywho, I have to stay up tonight, so that I won't be waking up in the middle of the night and listening to the "noise" downstairs. Shoot, can't stand it and I can't get any sleep!





and because I love them so much together:








No comments:

Post a Comment