Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday

It's been an interesting week to say the least. But what can I say? Wholly not tempted by eating sweets... except granola and I bought some greek yogurt. It leaves a bitter film on my tongue as an after taste. I guess it's something you have to get used to, but this shit's too expensive to try and "get used to" that's crazy. It's nearly two dollars for a little container. Maybe I need to wait for it to go on sale.

I am going to work tomorrow to use the printer to print out comics and photos of Zach and Zoe. Haha. I just need to finish up with the losers, because I hate rushing into work early hoping to beat people there in order to use the printer without getting caught. I've only got a few issues left (ones I really don't care for) but at least I'll have the entire set... minus those two issues where I just couldn't stand the artwork! I couldn't stand it. I don't think I even bothered to read it it was so horrible. Eh, anyway, that's the plan, and then I'll finish up some other work and head off to Target and Kohls for clothes and organizing things.

I will go to the laundromat on Sunday morning after I sort everything that needs to be washed, get quarters, detergent and something to eat and to read.

The finger thing... as you can see, I've stopped announcing days, but I'm still doing what I promised myself that I would do, so that's not a problem. So the finger looks to he healing up. I've seen some progress so I have hope that this will be the product that works for. I've tried other things, but haven't stuck with them long enough to see if they worked. See, I'm honest :)But this one is convenient and is a type of gel that stays on and dries quickly. So I'm not messing with a cream that I have to rub in or a liquid that spills all around. I'm pleased.

I got a letter from Oyin saying that my first order has shipped. I wonder if they put two and two together and noticed that I placed two orders. I mean how many orders can they possibly get in 24 hours. *shrugs* So I expect another letter tomorrow, or at least Monday about the next order. So yeah, it was about 12 days, which is ok for me. I'll see if I like the stuff, and then place a larger order to stock up with. Then I can see if I want to keep up with Karens or not. I mean Karens ships fast. Within days. This place is slower, sooo... I may pick and choose depending on what I feel works. I like Karens on the third day of a twistout. The first and second days, the hair is still very moist and kind of limp. But that all may be due to the amount that I'm using. I love the smells and my hair is still very soft and still! moisturized. If I had been still using that stuff I used to use the ORS crap, my hair would be dry as brush.

I'm almost out of the hair milk. I'll have to switch to the little sampler bottles I have in the meantime. I still have a lot of the condish, the hair cream and buter. I also have a lot of jojoba oil left. I've been scouring dollar stores for plastic spray bottles, but they only have the large kind. Which is surprising. I had expected to find small bottles. *shrugs* I guess I'll have to check out Target, because I refuse to give my money to those Chinese people at the beauty supply place. They've taken enough of my money.

I had gone to bed a little while ago, but now I'm awake. I think I'll go back to bed. It is late. And because it's still Zoe week...




No comments:

Post a Comment