Sunday, April 26, 2009

Caption contest

Caption contests are really hit or miss. Sometimes they're just really peculiar. But this one make me laugh. So un-Spock-like for him to say what he said.



Uhura: Since we're fucking can I drop the Mr. Bit?
Spock: I shall consider it my little milk dud, however, it's imperative that it's included when we we role play our teacher/student fantasy.


-from cakes488

Little milk dud? I don't know if I think that's cute, or if I should be offended. Ha! Apparently this same person said that they were repulsed by the idea of Uhura and Spock having a relationship in this movie. I'm not certain if they were being facetious or not. One can never tell on those boards.


But, I can definitely say that I lurved this one:

UHURA:"I will miss our time together Spock."

SPOCK: "Not nearly as much as I shall miss pulling that pony tail of yours and smacking your fine ass while we are...."

UHURA: "SPOCK!"



-from Alrik


Naughty!

I'm surprised no one mentioned that chick's huge ass. I mean, it's right there! It's huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment