Monday, April 27, 2009

Ahhhh

Haha. I have great mates. Really. I came in this morning to work and what do I find on my chair in a white plastic bag?




*laughs insanely*

So I phoned the one who I *knew* had left it. She pretended she didn't know what I was talking about, and I had a brief moment of thinking that I had the wrong person and then...


Mate: maybe it just beamed down there.

Me: HA! BEAMED?! You bugger!

Mate: *laughing*

Man, that made my day. And because Spock can't be alone, he needs his woman, I took a chance and stopped by another box store and lo and behold, there she was; looking like Beyonce. Ew.

The six inchers look much better. So, while I have the little three inchers now, I might spring for the six inchers.... that is if I'm not turned off by the movie. So I'll wait until I see the film before I open my wallet. :) But for now, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment